Cuckoo Sandbox is a malware analysis system. What does that mean? It simply means that you can throw any suspicious file at it and in a matter of seconds Cuckoo will provide you back some detailed results outlining what such file did when executed inside an isolated environment.
- License Information: GNU General Public License version 3
- License Ref: http://docs.cuckoosandbox.org/en/0.3/introduction/license/
- Download: InfraGard Verified Download*
- SHA1 Checksum: 648a9256aeba587f6a36ba37ccc04d897a83c6ba
- HITB 2012 Amsterdam - Open Source Malware Analysis
- Cuckoo Sandbox 0.4 against a Flash Player exploit
- Cuckoo eats ZeuS v2
*InfraGard Verified Download: The purpose of providing an InfraGard Verified Download is to reduce the potential risk of InfraGard Members being exposed to infected versions from untrustworthy sources. The files stored on the InfraGard Houston GitHub location have been scanned for vulnerabilities. We also provide a SHA1 hash and recommend that this be validated. See also, “Warranty Disclaimer”.
- Last Date Validated: Monday, 17 August 2015